Sunday, June 24, 2007

I could put back all the pieces

Hi all! Shall blog bout today & yesterday's events :D
Yesterday, had the Girl Guides carnival! Reported to school first.

The NTU bus!

People kept hiding :/

Reached there, alot of people reached there already.
Our stall number was 13, eh unlucky number? Ha ha.
So we marked attendance & laid the prizes out on the table.

Look at them! Funny man.

:D

We (ASG) were doing second shift, so we went to Cinne.
Most of the shops havent open yet, cos it was about 9 plus.

Love ASG many!

I tell you, we really made super lot of noise okay. Ha ha.
& camwhore too!

Eh, scary fingers.

Acting emo.

Some security guard came & said, "No taking of photographs"
& he kept following us throughout the whole building. Stalker :P
So we went to The Heerens after that!

Shoe!

I like this picture :)

Went to have lunch! Had soup, pizza & pasta. Yummy!

Effects of cheese, makes it go wow!

Went back, did second shift. Ha ha, so hottt! :D

Brother! & daddy & mummy came & visited too :D

Jie took over me & took charge of the cleaning committee.
She's damn bad loh. Always "eating snake", telling me to help her pick rubbish.
While picking, Alsagoff saw me & told me to go over to her.

I thought I got into trouble, but actually she wants me to help.
To pick rubbish in the drain! Omg damn disgusting okay.
But overall, cleaning was fun fun funnnnn! :D

Happy happy faces.

Bought 2 monkeys, $10 each.

Hand-made pillows.

ASG 4!

Bussed home. Went to JEC to have dinner with sis, ade & yl.
Watched some free seating arts festival show @ the field.
Watched fireworks, talked & talked. So fun okay. I love ASG!

My new monkey :D

Went to cut my hair with sis today @ IMM!
Okay, hair still looks abit same, but still shorter.
Lol, anyways love it lah okay :D

Went to Science Centre after that! Its a fun place to be k.
Dad & bro went to play @ Snow City, wah lao unfair :/

Uber cool k.

Love the females of the family!

Uh.

FUN!

Had dinner at the nearby Sakura, I think? Lol.
I was feeling real full okay.

Seafood!

Dad & Mum!

Bro.

Sis.

Ate, reached home, bathed & Im here blogging.
Okay, thats about it! My events for my weekends :D

School's starting tomorrow! Omg tomorrow! Ha ha.
I bet most of the 4/6 people still havent finish their homework.
Ha ha. One for all, all for one! One gets scolding, the rest gets it too.
I wonder how tomorrow will be like. Okay, blog till here.
Goodbye all!

Its just how little little things can make my day.
I'll cherish you, no doubt about that :)

No comments: